We're proud to have partnered with TikTok for our joint webinar 'Level Up Your Restaurant with ChatFood + TikTok'. If you weren't able to join us, visit our blog to see the webinar in its entirety and learn about the benefits in detail.
Here's what a correctly implemented menu/CLIP link in bio looks like, it's the bold text next to the 🔗 hyperlink icon:
Let's get set up!
1. After you've created your TikTok account, visit your profile by clicking Me in the bottom right.
2. Once on your profile, tap the 3 dots in the top right:
3. Then, click on Manage Account, and Switch to Pro Account -- to access the website field in your bio, you need to identify yourself as a business account.
⚠️ Important: Make sure you create your TikTok account with your business email and information, as customers can also email you directly from your bio.
4. After clicking to switch the account to Pro, select Business, then choose the Food and Beverage category (unless your business belongs to a different category).
5. Tap Edit Profile to access your info.
6. Finally, add your ChatFood ordering link (e.g. order.chatfood.io/[restaurant-name]) to your Website field (you can use your CLIP link as well).
It should look like this:
While you're here, add your Instagram and YouTube accounts to your profile as well!
If you have any questions or face any difficulties, please reach out to your account manager or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Still unsure of the benefits of using TikTok as a sales channel?
Click here for a refresher.