Your customers can order directly from your WIX website! It's possible to add your ChatFood ordering widget on a WIX page with just a few steps. It's very quick and simple!
Here you can find a quick tutorial on how to do it:
1. Log in to your Wix account.
2. Find your website and choose Select & Edit Site.
3. On the left menu below, click on Edit Site.
4. The website editor will open. On the top menu, click on the tab Settings, and select Tracking & Analytics.
5. Click on + New Tool > Custom.
6. When you open Edit Tool:
6.1 Add the code (script) below on the Paste the code snippet here field:
w['ChatFoodWidgetClient'] = 'customer-here';
6.2 On Name, add "ChatFood"
6.3 On Add Code to Pages, select All pages
6.4 On Place Code, select Body - end
6.5 To finish, click on Apply
7. After that, check your website live.
For more information, check the full documentation here:
And if you have more questions, send us a message! 😉