The Terms and Conditions described below and in the shared links constitute a legal agreement (“Agreement” or, "Payments", “ChatFood Payments powered by checkout.com terms”) between you (if your business is a sole proprietorship) or your business (if you are signing up on behalf of a corporation or other legal entity) (the “Merchant”, “you” or “your”) and ChatLab LLC, organized under the laws of Sharjah, UAE with offices at Sharjah Media City, Sharjah, U.A.E (“ChatFood”, "Chatlab", “we”, “us”, or “our”).
Although ChatFood takes precautionary measures to prevent and detect fraud and error, the ultimate responsibility of screening a client prior to completing an order lies with the merchant themselves.
We recommend the following steps:
1. A fraudulent customer might also ask for the delivery to be in public spaces, parking lots, etc.
2. A fraudulent customer might ask you to call on a different number as compared to the one they have registered with
3. Better screening should especially be done for high-value orders
4. Cash on delivery is always the safest option
5. In any case, if you are suspicious about a transaction, you can always contact our team and we can assist you with the screening process.