In the dashboard, it's possible to easily add all the areas (e.g. Dubai Marina) that are within each outlet's delivery reach. That way, once a customer selects a delivery area, their order will go automatically to the nearest/cheapest outlet available. Additionally, you can save time by setting minimum basket value and delivery fees for one or more areas at once.
To set up delivery areas, follow these steps:
⚠️ You need to have Delivery enabled in your outlet.
1. In the Outlets section, select the outlet you want to edit, then click on Delivery areas.
2. This is the listing page where you can see and manage all delivery areas.
To add new areas, click on Add delivery areas.
3. Now, set the minimum basket value*, the delivery fee, and select all the areas that will have these settings. You can also click on the search field and type an area name to find it. These areas were mapped to make it easier for you to find the ones you want. When you finish, click on Add areas.
💡 The basket value equals the order value minus the delivery fee.
4. These delivery areas are now available on the listing page. If you are overwhelmed with orders and need to reduce your area coverage for a short period, you can decide which area shouldn't be available for delivery by switching it off.
5. To edit a delivery area, click on the pencil icon to the right and make the necessary changes. When you finish, click on Save area.
6. To delete an area, click on the trash icon to the right and confirm that you really want to delete the area.
7. You can also edit or delete many areas at once by selecting them and clicking on the action you want to take.
If you need any help, reach out to us via chat! 😉