Instead of manually adding items and modifiers to your menu one by one, you can upload a spreadsheet containing a list with all of them. It's pretty simple:
1. In the Items and modifiers page, click on Import, then download the template file.
2. Open the template file with Excel or Numbers. You'll see a table containing several sample items.
3. You can now remove these items and fill out the table with your own items and modifiers, following the same format from the sample items.
4. Once you finish, save the file, and go back to the dashboard page you were. Click on Choose file, select the file you've just saved, then click on Upload file.
5. It'll take a few moments for the file to be uploaded. You'll receive an email letting you know when the process is ready. After that, you'll be able to edit these items and modifiers straight from the Items and modifiers page if you need!
Need help? Send us a message via chat and we'll get back to you. 😉