With Facebook Commerce, you can add your entire ChatFood menu to your Instagram and Facebook pages. That way, your followers can check it and order straight from shoppable posts and stories!
Here's how to set it up:
💡 Please note: You should be an account owner in order to proceed.
1. On your dashboard, go to Marketing > Facebook Commerce or Marketing > Sales channels.
2. Under Instagram & Facebook Shops, click on Continue with Facebook.
3. Make sure you're logged in with the correct Facebook account, then click on Continue as.
4. Next, click on Continue.
5. Then, make sure all settings are correct and click on Continue.
💡 To change any setting, just click on it and follow the steps.
6. Here, click on Next and wait for the connection process. When it's over, click on Done.
7. Now, you need to finish the setup on the Facebook Business Manager. Click on Go to Commerce Manager.
8. You can find help for the next steps in this article.
Available countries for selling on Instagram & Facebook currently include:
Algeria, Armenia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cameroon, Côte d'Ivoire, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Egypt, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Hungary, Kenya, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Latvia, Lebanon, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Mayotte, Moldova, Morocco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Reunion, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, South Africa, Sweden, Switzerland, Tunisia, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, Canada, United States, Argentina, Belize, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, French Guyana, Guadeloupe, Guatemala, Guyana, Martinique, Mexico, Panama, Paraguay, Puerto Rico, Peru, Suriname, Uruguay, Venezuela, Australia, Bangladesh, Hong Kong, India*, Indonesia, Japan, Kazakhstan, Korea, Laos, Philippines, Malaysia, Mongolia, Myanmar Nepal, New Zealand, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand.
This list will continue to be updated, keep an eye from here.
And if you need further assistance, reach out to us via live chat. We'll be happy to help. 😉